The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a bachelor’s degree in commerce as well as business administration. With the changing economic times traditional courses no longer provide the skills that a person would need in a diverse and a dynamic work environment and BBA course fulfill this type of all the requirements. It is a three year professional degree course where business concepts are taught with practical applications.
During the study period Accounting, Business law and Ethics, Economics, Financial management, Human resource management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Organizational behavior, Operations management, Quantitative techniques and strategic management are mainly taught. The BBA degree also develops the practical managerial skills, communication skills and business decision-making capability in the student.
- B.A. Honors Course
Duration:- 3 Years
The minimum qualification to apply for B.B.A. course shall be Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with at least 55% marks in aggregate for general candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates with English as one of the subject from a recognized Board / University.
The minimum qualification to apply for B.B.A. Honors course shall be 10+2 examination in any stream with at least 55% marks in aggregate for general candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates with English as one of the subject from a recognized Board / University. Candidates must have passed Mathematics in Class X (with minimum 70% Marks).
Specialization in BBA
One can specialization in Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Aviation Management, Real Estate Management, Marketing Management, Finance Management, International Business, Information technology, Human Resource Management, Design Management, Management information systems, Operations management, Supply chain management, Legal management or Public Relations.
A BBA degree opens the doors of many jobs. One can get a job at the entry level for marketing, human resource management, finance etc. One can work as manager; executive and supervisor posts are with accountants, architects, economists, engineers, lawyers, office managers, personnel managers, scientists, statisticians, supply managers and technologists. This professions degree opens the path of managerial and executive positions. One can also work with Government companies, banks, BSNL, MTNL, Railways ect.
Earning has no matter in this field. A fresh BBA holder can earn from Rs 40000 to Rs 60000. After experience or holding MBA degree one can earn more than Rs 1.00.000 per month. In MNCs earning is very attractive.
- Xavier Labor Research Institute Jamshedpur xlri.ac.in
- Institute of Rural Management Anand irma.ac.in
- Department of Management Studies IIT Delhi iitd.ac.in
- SRM University srmuniv.ac.in
- University of Hyderabad acad.uohyd.ac.in
- Faculty of Management Studies Delhi University fms.edu
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi iift.edu
- Indian Institute of Business Hydrabad isb.edu
- IMT Ghaziabad imt.edu
- LPU lpu.in
- AMITY University amity.edu/admission
- Symbiosis University Pune siu.edu.in
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai tiss.edu
- All India Institute of Business Management aiibm.co.in
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai jbims.edu
- Management Development Institute Gurgaon mdi.ac.in
- Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmadabad mica.ac.in
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai nitie.edu
- S P Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai spjimr.org
- Shailesh Mehta School of Management, IIT Mumbai som.iitb.ac.in
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar ximb.ac.in
- Fore School of Management (FSM), New Delhi fsm.ac.in
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa gim.ac.in
- International Management Institute (IMI), Delhi imi.edu
- J Somaiya School of Management, Mumbai www.simsr.somaiya.edu
- A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal www.tapmi.edu.in
- University Business School,Chandigarh ubs.puchd.ac.in
- Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur som.iitkgp.ernet.in