According to Associate chambers of commerce and Industry on the base of a study report homoeopathy is a very popular clinical system. Because it provides remedy of arthritis, Diabetes, Thyroid, dieses related to respiration, Asthma, T.B. etc, without any side effect. Homeopathic medicines have no any types of side effect. Homeopathy is the branch of Medicine based on Nature’s Law called ‘Law of Similars’. (Similia similibus curentur – a Latin maxim which means ‘Let likes be treated by likes.’), Hippocrates – the father of medicine, knew this law. According to the ‘Law of Similars’, a drug (or medicine) that produces a set of symptoms in a healthy person will cure a diseased person suffering from similar symptoms. It was founded by a German physician Dr C. F. Samuel Hahnemann (10th April 0755- 2nd July 1843 A.D.) in 18th century who is considered as Father of Homoeopathy. Homoeopathy is best recommended for chronic diseases such as allergies, asthma, skin diseases like urticaria, psoriasis, eczema, chronic gastritis, sinusitis, migraine, herpes etc.
Homoeopathic medicine is built upon several basic principles. The first law says that individual can fight the symptoms by re-creating those very symptoms that the disease is manifesting, i.e. “likes are cured by likes”. The second law shows that the substance that provokes the imitation of the symptoms needs to be extra diluted to work well; high doses would provoke ugly aggravations of the symptoms which could prove fatal. The third law of homeopathy says that the quantity of the medicine should be very small as this is actually used only to boost the immune system of the body to fight against the disease. Homeopathy pays emphasis on strengthening the immune system and curing like with like. Homeopathy today has gained wide acceptability, both in India and abroad, because of its holistic and intrinsic values, the low cost of medication coupled with ease of administration and absence of more side effects. Visit www.cchindia.com
- Diploma in Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (DHMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- D. Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy
Diploma in Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (DHMS) is a 4 years diploma programme in Homoeopathy duration, including 1-year of Internship.
Eligibility for DHMS is 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English with at least 45% marks.
After doing D.H.M.S. program a student can work as a doctor. A student can also work in homeopathic pharmacy and dispensaries. A doctor can earn about 8 – 10 thousand per month in starting. After experience if increases about to 40 – 5- thousand per month.
B.H.M.S. (Equivalent to M.B.B.S.)
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) is a degree programme of 4 ½ Years + 1 year Internship. If a candidate could not take admission in M.B.B.S. or its equivalent course then it is not time to take seriously he can become a Homeopathy Doctor. This course is equivalent to M.B.B.S. program. It is the first step to become a doctor in Homeopathy. During this period a student get study of Man in Health (Holistic concept), History of Medicine, Scientific Methodology, including Research Methodology and Statistics, Man in Disease (Holistic concept), History of Medicine, Scientific Methodology, including Research Methodology and Statistics.
Eligibility for DHMS is 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English with at least 45% marks as well as attained the age of 17 years.
Mode of Admission
Admission in B.H.M.S. goes through an Entrance Test called All India Conman Entrance Test (AICET). This test is conducted y All India Engineering and Medical collages Association (AIEMECA). This test is conducted only one time in a year. Generally applications for admission are invited in month of October – November. Visit to www.aimec.org or www.aicet.org
Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy is a three years master degree programme which includes one year of house job, during which the candidates shall be residents in the campus and shall receive training. It is a specialization programme in homeopathic medicine. M.D. Homoeopathy or Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy is postgraduate Homoeopathy course. Homoeopathy is a form of alternative medicine which treats disease with small amounts of remedies that trigger the body’s natural system of healing. The emphasis of the course is on in-service training rather than didactic lectures. The candidate will be required to take part in seminars, group discussions, clinical meetings and journal club. The candidate would also be required to write a thesis or dissertation with detailed commentary which will provide the candidate with necessary background of training in research. M.D. (Hom.) course includes training meant to produce world class professionals, practitioners, researchers and excellent teachers in Homoeopathy. A doctor can achieve specialization in Materia Medica, Peadriatics, Homeopathic Philosophy, Practice of Medicine and Pharmacy, Organon of Medicine etc.
For admission in M. D. in homeopathy B.H.M.S. degree or its equivalent programme is the minimum qualification. The admission is based on performance at entrance test conducted by various Institutes www.cchindia.com
Note- The Central Council of Homoeopathy www.cchindia.com , a statutory body under Government of India, is the apex body taking care of education, training and other matters related with Homoeopathy. All the courses must be recognized by Homoeopathy Central Council Act 1973.
Homeopathic Medical Colleges in India are recognized by Central Council of Homeopathy, Jawaharalal Nehru Bhartiya Chikitsa Avum Homeopathy Anusandhan Bhavan, No. 61-65, Institutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi 110058, www.cchindia.com and affiliated to different Universities/ Councils/Boards for conducting admissions to the DHMS / BHMS course in Homeopathy
After completion of study & training in Homoeopathy a candidate can find job in Homoeopathic Hospitals and medical colleges, Govt. Dispensaries, Non-Government Organization (NGO) CGHS, State dispensaries, autonomous bodies, voluntary organizations or private practice and teaching.. Besides private practice Homoeopathy offers career opportunities in research institutes in both government and private sectors. Homoeopathy graduates may work as a medical officer, administrator & manager, teacher, researcher as well as social reformer.
Today it is gaining popularity all over the world. Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy Jobs are available in various capacities. With experience, Homoeopaths can move onto running seminars, tutorials, teaching at colleges/universities or supervising students and other practitioners and writing articles, books and health journals. They may get involved in homoeopathic research, or advise manufacturers on the production of homoeopathic medicines as well. Homeopathic doctors too are in high demand especially for diseases that allopathic medicine can’t cure in satisfactory ways. It is a very flexible career option as it can be started later in life and one can continue until older age. Homeopaths can work part time only or build up a busy practice and develop into a full time occupation with earnings increasing with the growth of the practice. One can work with Clinics, Homoeopathic Pharmacy Pharmacies, Research Institutes, Charitable Institutions, Consultancies Hospitals, Medical Colleges, State Dispensaries; Training Institutes Success depends on confidence, competence and ability to attract patients. Advancement is mainly through building up a practice. With experience, homoeopaths may move onto running seminars, tutorials, teaching at colleges/ universities or supervising students and other practitioners and writing articles, books and health journals. They may get involved in homoeopathic research, or advise manufacturers on the production of homoeopathic medicines.
In government service one can earn about 50,000 to 60,000. The pay scale in the private sector is not organized yet a homoeopathic doctor can start his career with approximately Rs. 30,000 to 40,000 per month. With decent personal set-up and experience a good practicener can earn between Rs. 1, 00, 000 to 1, 50, 000 per month. However there is no limitation once the doctor becomes famous in the society.
- National Institute of Homoeopathy, Calcutta nih.nic.in
- Ahmednagar Homoeopathic Medical College, Ahmednagar ahmednagarhomoeopathicmedicalcollege.org
- Anand Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Institute, Anand Dist. Kheda, Gujarat. homoeopathyclinic.com
- Assam Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, P.O. Haibergaon, Dist. Nagaon-782 002. Assam
- JSPS Homeopathic Medical College, Hydrabad
- Solan Homoeopathy College&Hospital
- Panchasheel Homoeopathic Medical College Khamgaon
- N.H. Medical College & Hospitals, Bhagalpur
- Shri Sai Nath Post Graduate Institute Of Homeopathy
- D. M. Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- MTES Punemtespune.org
- Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal
- Gondia Homeopathic Medical Collegegondiahomoeo.com
- Vinayak Mission Homeopathic Medical College. Salem
- Homoeopathic Medical College, Ravindra Nagar Post, Cuddapah-516 003. A.P.
- Homoeopathic Medical College, Irnamuttam, P.O. Manacaud, Thiruvananthapuram www.ghmct.edu.in
- Homoeopathic Medical College, No. 1178, 22 ‘B’ Cross, Magadi Main Road, Bangalore-560 040.
- Homoeopathic Medical College, Karaparamba, Calicut, (Kozhikode) www.ghmccalicut.org
- Gujarat Homoeopathic Medical College, www.ghmcsavli.com
- Nagpur College of Homoeopathic and Biochemistry, 543, Azamshah Layout, Great Nag Road, Nagpur-440 009.
- Sir Sairam Homoeopathy Medical college
- National Institute of Homoeopathy, Block-GE, Sector III, Salt Lake, Calcutta- 700 091.
- N. Kothari Homoeopathic Medical College & Research Centre
- DKMM Homeopathic Medical College
- Bakson Homeopathic Medical College
- MTES Pune-Dhondumama Sathe Homoeopathic Medical College
- Homoeopathic Education Society, India
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, B-Block, Defence Colony, New Delhi-24.
- M. P. Homeopathic Medical College – Mumbay
- Bhagwan Homeopathic Medical College – Aurangabad
- Homoeopathic Health Centre, Mumbay
- Prafull Vijayakar’s school of Predictive Homeopathy
- Sri Sainath Postgraduate Institute of Homeopathy, Allahabad
- Rajiv Gandhi Homoeopathic Medical College, 9, Ashok Nagar Bhanwar Kuan, Main Road, Indore.
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. 42. Rajkot Homoeopathic medical College, Jainath Petrol Pump, Gondal Road, Rajkot.
- M.Shaikh Homoeopathic Medical College.Belgaum
- Anand Homoeopathic college
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, India
- Shri Bhagwan Homoeopathic Medical College and Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital, CIDCO N-6, Aurangabad-431 003.
- DKMM Homoeopathic Medical College, Aurangabad
- Rajeev Gandhi Homeopathic Medical College rghmc.com
- Hahnemann Homoeopathic Mission
- Sarada Krishina Homoeopathic Medical College, Tamilnadu
- Muller Homeopathic Medical College. Mangalore
- Devs Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital R R District, Hyderabad. AP
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shri Chamundamata Medical and Educational Mahila Mandal’s Homoeopathic Medical College, Kamdari, Tal. Bhusawal, Distt. Jalgaon, Maharashtra-425 201.
- Centre for Education and Research in Classical Homoeopathy
- Homoeopathic Education & Research Institute
- SINGHBHUM Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- RV Homeopathic Medical College rvhomoeo.com
- ML Dhawle Trust mldtrust.org/newsletter.html
- Siva Raj Homeopathic Medical College and Research Institute
- State Dr. Brij Kishore Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Deokali, Faizabad.
- Mahatma Gandhi Homoeopathic College, Jabalpur MP
- Welcome to Nagpur College of Homoeopathy & Hospital
- Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh
- V. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- Shri Kamaxshi Devi – Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- Nethra Homeopathy Medical College & Hospital nhmc.in
- Vinayaka Missions University, Tamil Nadu. vinayakamission.com
Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homoeopathic Medical College