SSC CGL EXAM 2017 NOTIFICATION EXAM DATE
SSC CGL EXAM 2017 NOTIFICATION EXAM DATE: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) New Delhi Has Released Notification of SSC CGL EXAMINATION 2017 (COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2017). SSC COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2017 will be conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) New Delhi at All over India during the period from 01/08/2017 to 20/08/2017. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) New Delhi has been released a Notification For Recruitment of various vacancies for various departments of central Government.
Notification Date: Monday, 06.05.2017
Starting to Apply (Registration) Online: Monday, 06/05/2017.
Last Date to Apply: Friday, 16.06.2017.
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: Friday, 04.05.2017.
Tier – I (Computer Based Exam): From 01/08/2017 to 20/08/2017 (CBE)
Tier – II : 10/11/2017 and 11/11/2017 (DES)*
Tier – III (Descriptive Type Paper) 21/01/2018
Tier – IV (Skill Test): Feb, 2018.
Exam Name: SSC CGL Exam 2017
Posts Name (Exam):
|S. No.||Post Name||Grade of Posts||Pay/ Salary|
|1||Assistant/ Assistant, Accountants||Group B||PB -II Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800 GP 4800|
|2||Assistant||Group B||PB -II Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800 GP -4600|
|3||Inspector||Group B||PB -II Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800 -4600|
|4||Auditor||Group C||PB -1 Rs. 5200-20200 GP -2800|
|5||UDC||Group C||PB -1 Rs. 5200-20200 GP- 2400|
Total Number of Vacancies: Total number of Posts is see notification.
Organiation Name: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) New Delhi
Official Website: http://www.ssc.nic.in
Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification for these Posts is Graduation or equivalent Exam pass in any discipline from any college/ university by Central/ State. SEE NOTIFICATION
Age on 01/08/2017: Age of Candidate will be between 18 years to 27/30 years. Age relaxation will be given to Reservation Category Candidates as per government rules.
See Official Notification. SEE NOTIFICATION
- Application Fee is Rs. 100/ only for General and OBC Candidates
- No Fee pay by SC/ ST/ PWD/Women candidates
- The fees pay via Debit Cards (Visa / MasterCard / RuPay / Maestro), Credit Cards, Cash Cards, Internet Banking
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates will be through Online Preliminary (Tier I, II) and Main Written (Tier III) Examination Followed by Skill Test (Typing Test).
Note: – No Interview for SSC CGL Exam recruitment
Examination Pattern (Subjects Marks and Time Duration of Examination):-
Computer Based Objective Type Examination (Tier I)
|Section||Subject Name||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration
|1||English Language||25||50||60 Minutes|
Tier – III (Descriptive Type Paper): Total Marks – 200.
Essay of 200- 250 Words
Latter/ Application Writing about 150 – 200 words
How to Apply: Apply online only through official website.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit On the home page of official site hit “Apply” link.
- Click on that link for applying posts
- Click on application form link
- Fill Registration Part, Registration ID and Password Appear
- Note Down Registration ID and Password
- Enter requires details in application form
- Upload scanned photograph and signature along with registration form
- Make payment of application fee (with which mode you want)
- Check and click on submit button (Check carefully, you submit once then that is final)
- Take print out of duly filled form for future reference
For Apply Online CLICK HERE
For detail CLICK HERE