SSC CHSL EXAM 2019 NOTIFICATION EXAM SYLLABUS
SSC CHSL EXAM 2019 NOTIFICATION EXAM SYLLABUS: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) New Delhi has been released Notification of SSC CHSL EXAMINATION 2019 (COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL (10+2) EXAMINATION, 2019). SSC COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL (10+2) EXAMINATION, 2019 will be conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) New Delhi at All Over India during the period from 01/07/2019 to 26/07/2019. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) New Delhi has been released a Notification For Recruitment of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerk and Court Clerk posts.
Notification Date: Tuesday, 05/03/2019
Starting to Apply (Registration) Online: Tuesday, 05/03/2019.
Last Date to Apply: Friday, 05/04/2019.
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: Sunday, 07/04/2019.
Tier – I (Computer Based Exam CBT): From 01/07/2019 to 26/07/2019
Tier – II (Descriptive Type Paper): 29/09/2019 (DES)
Post Name (Exam):
|S. No.||Post Name||No of Posts||Pay/ Salary|
|1||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant,||3281||PB -1 Rs. 5200-20200 GP 2400|
|2||Data Entry Operator||506||PB -1 Rs. 5200-20200 GP -2400|
|3||Data Entry Operator||PB -1 Rs. 5200-20200 GP -1900|
|4||Lower Divisional Clerk||1321||PB -1 Rs. 5200-20200 GP -1900|
|5||Court Clerk||26||PB -1 Rs. 5200-20200 GP- 1900|
Total Number of Vacancies: Total number of Posts will be declared latter.
Organiation Name: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) New Delhi
Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification for these Posts is Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Exam pass in any discipline from any school recognized university or State.
Age Limit: Age of Candidate will be between 18 years to 27 years as on 01/08/2019. Age relaxation will be given to Reservation Category Candidates as per government rules.
See Official Notification. SEE NOTIFICATION
- Application Fee is Rs. 100/ only for General and OBC Candidates
- No Fee pay by SC/ ST/ PWD/Women candidates
- The fees pay via Debit Cards (Visa / MasterCard / RuPay / Maestro), Credit Cards, Cash Cards, Internet Banking
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates will be through Online Preliminary (Tier I) and Main Written (Tier II) Examination Followed by Skill Test (Typing Test).
Note: – No Interview for SSC CHSL Exam recruitment
Examination Pattern (Subjects Marks and Time Duration of Examination):-
Computer Based Objective Type Examination (Tier I)
|Section||Subject Name||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration
|1||English Language||25||50||60 Minutes|
Tier – II (Descriptive Type Paper): Total Marks – 100.
Essay of 200- 250 Words
Latter/ Application Writing about 150 – 200 words
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit On the home page of official site hit “CWE-Clerks-VI” link.
- Click on that link for applying posts
- Click on application form link
- Fill Registration Part, Registration ID and Password Appear
- Note Down Registration ID and Password
- Enter requires details in application form
- Upload scanned photograph and signature along with registration form
- Make payment of application fee (with which mode you want)
- Check and click on submit button (Check carefully, you submit once then that is final)
- Take print out of duly filled form for future reference
For Apply Online CLICK HERE
For detail CLICK HERE